There are still places available on two upcoming England Rugby ‘In Touch’ courses being held throughout NLD. In Touch can be attended by any club officials, but is specifically targeted at Club Safeguarding Officers. Every Club Safeguarding Officer must attend an In Touch course.
You can search for & book on each of the courses by clicking here.
Lincoln RFC – 04th December, 18.30 – 21.30
Mansfield RUFC -11th December, 18.30 – 21.30
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Define and explain the role and responsibility of an RFU Club Safeguarding Officer
- Identify the roles of club members and officers to promote best safeguarding practice
- Identify best practice when recruiting in the club
- Apply the RFU Safeguarding Children Policy Guidance & Procedures and Safeguarding Toolkit
- Manage concerns and disclosures
- Provide an opportunity to share best safeguarding practice