Nottingham Rugby Holiday Camps offer high quality coaching in a safe and fun environment for children 5 – 13 years of age. The camps are full of fun games, aiming to improve your rugby and general sports skills, whilst having fun with your friends in a professional rugby environment.
The Nottingham Rugby programme for 5 – 8 year olds (school years 1 – 3) sees the children play tag rugby related activities throughout the week in a non contact environment. The camp for 8 – 13 year olds sees children work in relevant age groups, developing a wide variety of rugby skills, for all ability levels.
The Nottingham Rugby courses include:
• A daily mixture of technical input and fun activities with each day finishing with games that are based on the skills players have learnt
• Exclusive visits from Nottingham Rugby 1st XV players for coaching and Question and Answer sessions
• Tag games and activities for the 5 – 8 year olds (non contact)
• Level of contact increases through touch, to grab and lastly full contact, and so supports the players by giving them the skills and techniques required to be successful as they rise through the age groups
• Speed, agility and quickness training
• Fun competitions
These camps are run by Nottingham Rugby and not NLD RFU.