There are two RFU GMS training courses running on April 7th (Lincoln RFC) and 8th (Ilkeston RFC).
The sessions will kick off from 7pm – 9:30pm with a light buffet from 6:30pm.
Please see the attached flyer for more information but this is a great opportunity for clubs to learn more about the GMS and what ways it can help them, topics covered include:
- Create (Free) Websites from GMS
- Designing your website & managing Content
- Signing up Online
- People – Managing Members (Creating New members, Editing, Emailing, Exporting, Uploading, searching)
- Finance – Memberships Schemes & Payments (How to set up, manage, costs etc)
- Club Profile – Updating club data
- Personal Details – Managing your own content
If you would like to attend please email [email protected] to register on the course (which is FREE to attend).