Please complete the below in order for your club to receive their FREE first aid kits. Please note that the person completing the form should be either the Honorary Secretary or Chairman of the club.
By applying for our clubs free first aid kits we as a club agree to do the following:
- Assign a Club Medical / First Aid lead on the GMS who will be in charge of distributing & monitoring the First Aid kits in clubs. This person will be responsible for making sure that the First Aid kits are kept up to date and restocked.
- The Club Medical / First Aid lead should name a distinct volunteer for each team receiving a First Aid Kit who must either:
- Hold a suitable first aid qualification or
- Commit to attending a first aid course within the next 12 months.
- The Club Medical / First Aid lead will also work with the Club Safeguarding Officer to complete the relevant First Aid areas on the Safeguarding audit on a yearly basis to a deadline to be confirmed (where applicable at clubs with Mini / Junior rugby being played)
Please note that the number of kits that your club is entitled to will depend on the number of teams listed on the RFU Game Management System in 2016-17.