|Community Game Update to become monthly from May 2018
Following recent feedback, and a subsequent review of communications to the game, we are making some adjustments to the Community Game Update. We will move this to a more consistent communication that will he issued on a monthly basis. The emails will be sent on the Friday of the first full week of each month, with the first scheduled release dates as follows:
- Friday 11 May
- Friday 8 Jun
- Friday 6 July
- Friday 10 August
- Friday 7 September
The format of the communication will remain similar, with the latest news and updates for the community game included. For any further information or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Ainscough ([email protected]).
2018 Annual General Meeting
The AGM will take place at 5pm on Friday 8th June 2018 at Cowdray Hall, 20 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0RN. This year we will be sending out all relevant information by email only; please expect this in the week commencing Monday 23rd April. Joining and voting instructions will be included in this communication, along with the option to have forms sent by post if required.
If you know now that you would like to receive the forms for the AGM by post, or if you have any questions please email [email protected].
Tyrrell’s Premier 15s Final ticket information released – be part of rugby history!
The Tyrrells Premier 15s is fast approaching the inaugural final with the second leg of the play-offs taking place this weekend. Saracens will host Gloucester-Hartpury while Harlequins will take on Wasps, all hoping to secure a place in the final on April 29th at Ealing Trailfinders, KO 3pm.
Tickets for the final are on sale now priced at just £10 for adults, while kids go free! The game offers a great opportunity for clubs to get behind the women’s game, which has seen significant development with the introduction of the league.
Please do encourage your local clubs to get behind the Tyrrells Premier 15 using the promotional assets here, and linking to the ticketing site: www.englandrugby.com/tickets
If you have any questions, please contact Charlotte Marshall ([email protected]).
England Rugby’s ‘Aspirational Teams’ in action between April & June
The fixture season is well under way for England Rugby’s four ‘Aspirational Teams’ with England Counties, England Counties U20s, England Counties U18s and England Students all in action between April and June.
- England Counties U18s began with an impressive series win at home over their Irish counterparts while England Students travel to France this week for two matches against France Universities on 15th and 20th April.
- England Counties U20s will travel to Georgia to two fixtures on the 19th and 25th of May with the schedule culminating with England Counties’ tour to Romania.
- England Counties is the flagship team of the community game in England and offers players from National League One and below the opportunity to represent their country. Last season the side toured Spain, finishing the trip unbeaten as well as having undertaking community outreach work while out there. They are set to face Romania U23s on 1st June followed by Romania A on 8th June.
If you have any questions, please contact Megan Pearce ([email protected]).
Mitsibushi Motors: Access All Areas is back for 2018
As Performance Partner to England Rugby, Mitsubishi Motors’ England Rugby, Access All Areas is back – a 3-part series of fantastic events taking place over the coming months.
- Train at Twickenham – on Sunday 29th April, one lucky club will have the opportunity to bring one of their youth teams to experience a training session on the hallowed turf of Twickenham Stadium.
- Coach the Coaches – on Wednesday 9th May, 25 rugby coaches will have the chance to attend an exclusive coaching masterclass at the Mitsubishi Motors England Rugby Training Centre at Pennyhill Park with England Rugby’s age grade coaches.
- VIP Viewing – on Saturday 9th June, we’re giving a select group of lucky fans the chance to watch the first test of England’s summer tour in South Africa in the home of England Rugby. The exclusive event will give fans unprecedented access to Twickenham stadium as they watch the game in the comfort of England Rugby’s home changing room.
Find out more and sign up here. For more information, please contact Amber Lewis ([email protected]).