Vacancy at Kesteven RFC
Men’s Head Coach
The Club is seeking an outstanding Head Coach to oversee and deliver the coaching and ongoing strategic development of Men’s rugby at Kesteven.
Key Aspects of the Role
- To design, implement and develop a comprehensive programme to support all senior male players at the Club. This will include responsibility for coaching and management of all men’s teams (currently 1st and 2nd XV).
- Create a performance culture and implement high performance standards which are maintained and improved through the ongoing development, delivery and monitoring of all players and teams.
- Create and effective learning environment and engage and motivate players on and off the field.
- Create and implement a structure that will lead to success, including identifying assistant coaches, team managers, physios and any other support volunteers deemed necessary.
- Ensure all players receive clear, honest feedback and appraisal of their performance.
- Promote the club to potential players and help with recruitment initiative.
Is this role for you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Head Coach who is passionate about developing players with a strong belief in the rugby values. You should have a good understanding of the challenges of the amateur game and the players that play it.
This is potentially a paid position, depending on experience.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the position or have any questions, then please contact Dimitri Arlando on 07934 888 580.