Vacancy – Diversity & Inclusion Lead
We are seeking to recruit a volunteer to be the Diversity and Inclusion lead for the NLD RFU.
The RFU have made a commitment to improve Diversity and Inclusion across the game and key role role to work alongside the Constituent Body and Clubs in being part of this positive change.
We are looking for a volunteer with the following experience and passion to support us on this journey.
• Experience of making a positive impact on equality, diversity and inclusion within any environment
• The passion and understanding of how a diverse leadership and volunteer base can benefit the growth of rugby in England and the creation of a more inclusive sport
• An understanding of the structure, governance and workings of your Constituent Body and Clubs within rugby in England
• Experience and understanding of volunteer recruitment and governance
• Passion for and knowledge of the game of ruby
• Experience of identifying and nurturing strategic relationships that support the achievement of shared goals
A full job description can be found here
If you are interested please contact Mike Waplington, Nominations Committee Lead, for an informal discussion on 07917 182201 or email [email protected]
Please apply by sending an expression of interest together with a summary CV to [email protected] . The closing date is 11th April 2021.