Vacancy – Chesterfield Panthers Director of Rugby
Chesterfield Panthers Rugby Club are looking for a Director of Rugby
Reporting to the Chairman and Committee. You will act as the conduit between them and the players and coaches across senior, junior and mini rugby.
- Review the current playing setup at the club, and then produce a development plan for the next 5 years.
- Provide quality leadership to the Panthers rugby coaches and managers.
- Design and implement a skill development model for minis, junior and senior rugby.
- Design and implement a rugby plan that contains common playing themes that teams and coaches will adopt.
- Design and implement fitness and conditioning model for senior and junior sections where appropriate.
- Ensure that the coaches are suitably resourced and assisted in delivering quality coaching to teams. This includes helping coaches work towards relevant qualifications.
- Ensure the club has the appropriate systems and processes to support the development of successful teams.
- Provide and manage a pathway for junior players to progress through to senior rugby.
- Establish a transparent selection process for planned league and cup games.
- Ensure players receive clear, honest feedback an appraisal for their performances.
- Act as club coaching coordinator to the RFU.
Qualifications and examples of training will be required for the job, with someone at either RFU LV3 or working towards it.
Payment and renumeration packages available for the successful candidate.
If you have an interest in the role please email your Rugby CV to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch.