NLD Office Administrator Job Opportunity (Maternity Cover Dec 2018 to Oct 2019)
Job Title: Office Administrator for Sports Organisation (Full Time – Maternity Cover Dec 2018 to Oct 2019)
Location: Northgate Business Centre, 38 Northgate, Newark, Notts, NG24 1EZ
Line Manager: Honorary Secretary
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator (Maternity Cover) who will work independently to manage the day to day running of the office and support the Management Board.
The role will include general office duties, working with and supporting both the volunteers and professionals in the structure of the organisation to ensure effective & efficient running.
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated and trustworthy while managing their time productively.
An exciting opportunity to become a part of a small but dynamic family first organisation with some flexibility available in the role and working hours.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage the day to day running of the office
- Perform all office duties including answering the telephone, replying to messages and emails and dealing with all post
- Coordinate meetings, agendas, reports & minutes where directed
- Provide administrative support to the Board of Directors
- Budgeting and bookkeeping procedures including banking & invoicing (Sage 50 Accounts package used)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and kit and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Work closely with and offer support to other stakeholders within the organisation
- Manage and develop all social media platforms and website
- Organise and coordinate events, competitions, festivals and other initiatives
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Flexible working including occasional evenings and weekends
- Good understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- Full & valid driving license with own transport required
- Ability & willingness to react to the business as required
- Maintain high professional standards at all times, endorsing the core values of the game
What we can offer the successful candidate
- Interesting and varied role in a small but dynamic organisation
- A supportive and close knit management team
- Some flexibility in hours and responsibilities
- Family first organisation
The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Salary and Holiday allowance will be subject to experience and qualifications of the successful applicant.
The role description, responsibilities and role title may be subject to change at the discretion of the organisation and in accordance with business developments. Any changes will be communicated to the role holder as appropriate.
Applications should be made in writing to [email protected] including a Covering Letter & full CV.