Buxton RUFC are looking to appoint a Head Coach.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead Coach to the Mens Senior Section – Level 2 qualified with significant playing experience at a high level.
- Plan Deliver and Develop training strategies for mid week training, one session initially.
- Develop Buxton as an O2 Touch Centre – Summer 2017.
- Lead on University of Derby ( Buxton ) student development.
- Take charge of 1st XV match preperation mid week through to completion on Saturdays.
- Reporting to the Director of Rugby.
This is a remunerated position, fully expensed and would suit an ambitious existing player coach, operating at a semi professional level, or a retired player who has the ambition and drive to continue the clubs recent progression, alongside other like minded individuals. Applications by e mail to Director of Rugby Karl de Groot by e mail to; [email protected] alternatively call on 07787408544 for an informal chat initially.