Ashfield RUFC have a vacancy for a Club Coach responsible for the coaching and development of the senior playing sides.
Role & Responsibilities
• Build club and team spirit by having structured and well planned sessions.
• Motivate and support player’s development
• Level 2 coaching certificate as a minimum and demonstrate the ability and experience of coaching senior rugby.
• Be able to fully commit to three sessions per week, two mid-week and Saturdays
• You will be responsible for coaching all senior players within the club and co-ordinate with the Director of Rugby on selection of teams.
• Training sessions will include all senior team’s mid-week and you will take on first team duties on a Saturday.
If you have the drive and commitment required to fulfil this role, please apply via email to David Owen Vice Chairman at [email protected]