There are still spaces available on Play it Safe courses running in the next few weeks.
Paviors on 25th January 6:30 pm
Matlock on 1st February at 6:30 pm
Chesterfield on 3rd February at 6:30 pm
This course is for any volunteer or coach at a club who is working with or has responsibility for children and vulnerable adults within rugby.
By the end of the course participants will be able to –
- Identify best practice and apply this within rugby
- Know where to find support and guidance within the RFU
- Identify signs and indicators of possible abuse and poor practice
- State action to take if there is a concern or disclosure
- Recognise their role in safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults
For more information on Play it Safe courses please click here.
To make a booking please click here.