GMS Training Events
There are two RFU GMS training courses running on April 7th (Lincoln RFC) and 8th (Ilkeston RFC).
The sessions will kick off from 7pm – 9:30pm with a light buffet from 6:30pm.
Please see the attached flyer for more information but this is a great opportunity for clubs to learn more about the GMS and what ways it can help them, topics covered include:
- Create (Free) Websites from GMS
- Designing your website & managing Content
- Signing up Online
- People – Managing Members (Creating New members, Editing, Emailing, Exporting, Uploading, searching)
- Finance – Memberships Schemes & Payments (How to set up, manage, costs etc)
- Club Profile – Updating club data
- Personal Details – Managing your own content
If you would like to attend please email [email protected] to register on the course (which is FREE to attend).
For those who are attending please make sure you take your own laptop and log in details with you on the evening.