As part of National Anti Bullying week there will be an Anti Bullying Workshop held on Thursday 20th November 2014 from 6 pm to 8.30 pm
Gresham Sports Pavilion
Gresham Park Road (off Wilford Lane),
Places can be booked online here.
NB Please follow the signs to Emmanuel School off Wilford Lane otherwise you may go to the Forest academy site by mistake.
The course will cover:
- What is bullying /how it differs from banter
- How to support young people who are targets, bullies, bystander
- Types of bullying
- How to create a positive club ethos which challenges bullying and sets agreed standards of behaviour
- Policy and strategies
- E-safety – how this may impact on clubs and sports settings.
- E-safety strategies for sports clubs including safeguarding staff and the use of social networks