GBSport offers ‘Business Support for Sport’ Workshop
GB Sport are running a TAX WORKSHOP in Nottingham in September which is aimed at club officials, coaches and anyone involved in the day to day running of a club or coaching programme.
BUSINESS ESSENTIALS TAX WORKSHOP
Friday 19th September from 10am to 2pm at
West Bridgford Tennis Club
Off Wilford Lane
The workshop will show you how to:
- Pay coaches, casual staff, players and children, to comply with HMRC requirements
- Ensure your self-employed workers don’t get re-classified as employees and land you with a big fine
- Keep accurate and legible bookkeeping records (you can be fined for poor record-keeping)
- Ensure that you set your club/business up in the right way to minimise liability
- Claim the correct expenses (especially important for coaches)
- Meet your ‘reasonable care’ obligations to ensure your insurance pays out if things go wrong.
Thousands of coaches, administrators and volunteers have already attended the GBSport workshops and they are approved/recommended by National Governing Bodies including the Lawn Tennis Association, British Cycling and British Gymnastics.
Places cost just £49 per person
For further details take a look at their website at www.gbsport.org.uk or call them on 01952 201657.